Prelim: Practice Test Shots

I conducted these practice test shots to get a taste of what conducting a fashion photography shoot would be like (as it is very new to me) so I can later use similar shots for my front cover and contents page. I tested out long shots, medium shots and close up to see what positions would work for my future work. It also allowed me to view different angles - low, eye-level and high. I also played with the indoor lighting through harnessing different lights available in the studio. This would add a different element and tone to the image. We also tried different facial expressions on the model, including more natural and not staged expressions. We done this by giving the model different emotions and situations to respond to. 













Model Consent form













Comments

Popular Posts